Within the Barco IT organization you will be responsible for
- Monitor and troubleshoot cloud/license consumption.
- Help stakeholders in understanding past/current spend on: licenses, cloud, maintenance
- Perform cloud cost variance periodically, internal and industry peer benchmarking
- Design, develop, and maintain reports, processes and KPIs that provide detailed usage statistics across teams
- Forecasting of budget and providing inputs for Strategic Planning and budget planning, suggest optimization/savings plans
- Maintain overview on cloud/license needs with internal stakeholders in relation to contract lifecycle
- Together with procurement: monitor and manage IT vendor contracts of software licenses, cloud subscriptions and maintenance contracts
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding or eagerness to learn about IT financials and budgeting
- Experience in developing analytical reports
- Expert at analyzing, manipulating, and interpreting large datasets using Power BI, and Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience in analyzing large amounts of data to provide meaningful analysis and derive insights to actionable recommendations
- Enthusiastic to challenge the status quo and passionate about driving new initiatives, exploring new technologies and toolset
- Problem solver, creative thinker, driven and self-motivated with growth-mindset
- Self-organized, ability to operate independently
- You work organized, structured and communicate clearly with all global stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken language
- The selected candidate shall be a self-starter, can work independently, and take ownership of activities
Bachelor or Master Degree
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as a health and group insurance, meal vouchers, bonus system, …
- An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy.
- The opportunity to work for an international market leader where innovation does matter.
- Internal training in our Barco University
- A modern and state of the art working environment