As a Software Engineer you will be part of the development team responsible for IMPAX RIS, EI Scheduling, IMPAX Reporting and IMPAX RIS Connectivity. The RIS products are installed in over three hundred hospitals worldwide. You will assist in the analysis, development and follow-up of this product suite, related web services, integrations with other products, etc. The module you will be working on most is EI Scheduling (developed using Microsoft .NET Technology using C#).
As a Software Engineer .NET you are responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining modules for the EI Scheduling product, a healthcare information product that is installed in over a hundred hospitals worldwide, providing scheduling and order flow functionality for the Radiology department specifically and for the complete hospital in general.
- Independent research, analysis and debugging of technical issues.
- Implementing international Healthcare standards (e.g. FHIR).
- Unit and white-box testing.
- GUI automation testing.
- Code and documentation reviews.
- Interacting with internal customers, colleagues on all technical matters.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Professional (object-oriented) software development experience using the .NET framework within a complex enterprise environment is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET and C# are a must.
- Oracle as RDMS system
- Excellent knowledge of at least some of the following technologies: WPF, WinForms, WCF, LINQ, ORM frameworks like Hibernate or Entity Framework.
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills are a must.
- You have a good knowledge of object-oriented design and enterprise architectures.
- You are a dynamic problem-solver with a strong analytical mind.
- You are a team player and have a structured way of working.
- You have very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- You are a clear communicator in terms of the ability to describe technical issues to all stakeholders (technical and non-technical stakeholders), documenting changes or agreed upon paths forward
- You are pro-active in addressing issues when you see them
You will join a team of advanced software developers passionate about creating software. They will share their knowledge with you and expect you to share your knowledge with them. We expect you to bring in your experience and creativity.